Monday, March 12, 2007

This week in my life......

My health check on Friday was perfect, so my surgery has been planned for Thursday.
I have to check into hospital on Tuesday cos if I get even a cough, they will have to reschedule- which I can't do cos I won't have time when my classes start.
I will be in hospital at least 7 days at the Kagoshima Daigaku hospital. I'm gonna be incredibly bored so to my friends: "please come and visit me!!!"

Onto another topic, Friday night was Kusa no Hana night as usual, but it was also the birthday party for Anderson, Pepe and Sayuri. It was a really good night, I was out until about 3:30, and as always, I had to work from 9am the next day. I don't know how I got through that day!! 
Last night, I was planning to have an early one, but Myjanne called me about 10pm to ask if I wanted to go out for drinks.... and so of course I did.... 
How many times have I said "I will never drink again!!"? Well I won't for a while anyway...

The pic above is before the tequila shots. Myjanne, Beth, Fiona and me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

melissa how are u? don't drink too much !!! kisses...

amylicious said...

this is one crazy woman! lol.