Thursday, March 22, 2007

Back in hospital.....

I checked into hospital on Tuesday, and had 2 awkward days wondering what I was doing there when I was completely healthy :S

Then the surgery was on Thursday morning, the last thing I remember before my eyes closed was about 8 doctors doing different things to me (attaching tubes and monitors...), and then I woke up with some tubes still attached.
The worst one was through my nose, down into my stomach!! It was against my voice box so I didn't want to try to talk.... I kept gesturing to the nurse to take the tube out cos it was so uncomfortable and painful (I can still feel it now!!), but she said I had to keep it another 2 hours!!
So I recovered from the general anaesthetic faster than they had ever seen!! And she took it out after only 15 mins. :D

I was in hospital 1 week and was lucky enough to have so many visitors and flowers and gifts.
Paula (Colombia) and Andrea (Brasil) were my first visitors (see photo above), and they came with flowers and ice cream! I love these girls!

So I'm home now, I still have stitches but the pain is almost gone. The stitches come out on Friday!!

I'm so grateful to everyone who visited me in hospital, or sent me messages to my keitai.
Thank you so much!!
Besos e Beijos -x-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello melissa ! how are you ?

are you with シーラス?

まったね~~~☆

Anonymous said...

what's up !!! meli