Friday, February 16, 2007

Food Poisoning........ not fun!

I didn't think it was possible in Japan with how totally safe everything is here, but last Friday I somehow got food poisoning.... I went to Salsa class on Friday night, and then out to our weekly drinking place, Kusa no Hana, but had to go home early with tummy pains...
After a night spent in the bathroom, throwing up from midnight to 8am, I asked my tutor to take me to hospital. (I had food poisoning once before and discovered that no, it does not just go away by itself!)
I was at the hospital for about 3 hours, got a quick check-up and was sent to bed with an IV drip! A first for me!! And then sent home to bed with a big bag of drugs...
A week later, I'm feeling alot better, but still have a bruise where the drip went in, and a bruised jaw from trying to sleep on the sink all night...
Not fun! :p

2 comments:

amylicious said...

u scare quite a few people, woman! :p
anyway,glad u r doing better. n ohh,i've tagged u.so it if u have the time,ok? well,i'll see u in kusa no hana,like always.hehe

Anonymous said...

konichiwa... kawaii hito...ogenkidesuka?
anatawa kokoni imassen desu kara, watashi ha totemo sabishii desu...kissus...oyama shirasu...